Global Company looking for a Sr. Security Network Engineer. In this role you will preserve and manage the system change lifecycle of perimeter/internal security technologies and operations (Email Security appliance configuration, administration, and monitoring, Firewalls, DDI, and Proxies) while reporting to the Security Network Operations Manager. As the Sr. Security Network Engineer you will mentor junior team members and provide SME technical support in the region. Must have a strong knowledge of IT Security concepts, trends, and practices. This is a Full Time Role that can be located in Chicago, IL and not remote.
What You Get To Do:
- Manage and Maintain the configuration/availability
- incident Response Escalation
- Support and maintenance Firewall policy
- Web proxy management
- Support SOC functions in the region
- Vendor engagement and give proactive fault management
- Perimeter Hygiene
What We Look For:
- 5 + years of experience in IT Security/IT Operations OR Bachelor's Degree
- 7 + years of experience in IT Security/IT Operations OR High School Diploma or Equivalent
- CSA, CISM, CISSP, CISA or working towards currently
- Minimum 1 year administering an email security solution and experience with SPF, DKIM, and other email-related protocols
- Experience with Firewalls and/or Proxies
- Strong understanding of Network Security Architecture principles: Firewalls, Intrusion detection and prevention (IPS/IDS), VPN protections and content inspection systems like anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-spam and URL filtering
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts to technical and non-technical employees
- Experience within the Insurance Industry a plus
- Previously worked across other geographic boundaries and business units
This company is puts their employees and customers first and seeks to provide the best service in the world. Apply below to learn more about this Security Network Engineer opportunity.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.