Network Security Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location New York
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A leading full-service commercial bank is looking for a tactful leader with working IT knowledge and experience to manage their network and security infrastructure. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Midtown Manhattan. Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits dependent on experience level.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
* Provide exceptional advice and guidance within the IT and firewall networks
* Maintain relationships with third party suppliers/vendors as they relate to security products, devices, configure and troubleshoot network security, and firewalls infrastructure
* Responsible for enhancing and supporting large scale network infrastructure monitoring and support (WAN/LAN, etc.)
* Provide technical escalation for complex problems, and provide guidance to staff such as training, performance, attendance, etc.
* Analyze network and firewall related issues and provide solutions
* Manage traffic optimization and routing resilience
* Prior team leadership or management experience
* Strong knowledge of security devices: TCP/IP, VPN, DNS, NTP, DHCP, load-balancers, firewalls, VPNs, IDP/IDS
* Hands on experience using Forescount and NSX
* Working knowledge with Systems performance monitoring, Palo Alto firewalls and network infrastructure
* Competitive salary and bonus program
* Excellent health benefits package
* 401k plan with generous company match
* Gym reimbursement and award winning wellness program
* Pet insurance
* Tuition reimbursement
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.