|Location: Amsterdam||Salary: competitive|
|Sector: Banking and Finance||Type: Contract|
* Develop Credit Risk reports using our BI platform, OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition)
* Consult with various business stakeholders to understand their data use case and reporting needs
* Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools
* Document specifications for business intelligence reports, dashboards, or other outputs
* Partner with other Change Management teams to insure data quality and integrity across the BI platform
* Disseminate information regarding tools, reports, or metadata enhancements and fine tune for performance improvements
* Assist with architecture, design, development, integration, performance tuning, rollout, support, and optimization of implementation
* Supporting the team in user acceptance testing and aligning with the stakeholders
* Acting as the subject matter expert in his/her functional domain and provide training and support to the Support team
* Also acting as a linking pin between the stakeholders and the implementation team/domains
Your work environment:
* The Risk Organisation focuses on enabling and supporting the primary risk (and finance) capabilities through information management and analytics in different areas.
* You will be reporting to the manager of Data Foundation focusing on Credit Risk reporting tool and also provides data to Finance and other business units.
* Functionally, you will be working in a Scrum team with primary aim to replace the inhouse built reporting solution to OBIEE reports.
Who we are looking for?
* You have a Bachelor- or masters degree and 3-5 years of OBIEE experience, preferably in banking industry.
* Next to this you have excellent experience in OBIEE implementations involving RPD Modeling, Metadata modeling, Interactive dashboards, Reporting and Performance tuning of OBIEE reports.
* Good knowledge on User Interface designs - Drill down technology, In memory technology, Report generation, Report scheduling and Visualisation technologies
* Good conceptual knowledge and working experience on RPD, creating report specifications, integration test planning & testing, unit test planning & testing, UAT & implementation support
* Strong experience in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
* Ability to translate business (both functional and technical) requirements into solution design
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills is required
* Strong Communication Skills and excellent team player
* Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum team is an advantage
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.