For a key client in Breda I'm currently looking for a Linux DevOps engineer with knowledge of OpenStack. You will be supporting the OpenStack solution build team and do 3rd level support for international internal customers. As an OpenStack engineer you will furthermore create and maintain support scripts for reporting, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Experience with OpenStack and able to upgrade the current platform
- 5+ years of experience in Linux -> absolute must have
- Scripting: Bash/Perl/Python -> hands-on experience needed in at least two of these
- Storage Technologies
- Network Technologies
- Troubleshooting and analysis
- Configuration Management tools (Chef, Ansible) -nice to have
- Team player
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Ability to translate customer needs to sustainable scripts
End: 28-02-2019 (+ extension possible)
Hours: 40 per week on site
If you are interested please send me your CV, expected hourly rate and availability before thursday 03/05/18 8 am. For questions you can contact Eva van der Helm. I will immediately get in touch to discuss this position further and see if there is a match.