Operational Risk Analyst - Asset Management Firm
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$100000 - US$135000 per annum + bonus
- Location Manhattan, New York
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Global Asset Management Firm located in Midtown, Manhattan is seeking to hire an Operational Risk Analyst.
This individual will have exposure and partner with various team across the business, responsible for the implementation of Operational Risk Management efforts and the daily operations. Some of these teams include but are not limited to: Trading Operations, Legal & Compliance, Technology.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to run their own projects, have exposure to the entire business, have a direct impact on a business; and more importantly someone seeking a highly collaborative environment.
- Assist with the growth and progression of the organizations Operational Risk Management frameworks
- Drive risk migration projects across the organization
- Identify and evaluate risks and controls, risk incidents, etc
- Responsible for the documentation of policies and procedures, and reports and metrics
- 2-4 years of relevant experience; professional
- Bachelor's Degree with a strong GPA
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Customer first mentality
- Understanding of technology concepts, and proven experience liaising with technical teams
- Strong understanding and experience with Risk management is required; understanding of processes, frameworks, fundamentals, enterprise risk, compliance, etc
- Proven project management skills
- Business gathering experience
- IT Audit
- Exposure/understanding of Python technology stack
- Exposure/understanding of the Cloud
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.