A global bank is looking to hire an experienced Operational Risk Manager to aid in governing the adherence of the bank to the risk and control framework implemented.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Maintain a trusted, collaborative relationship with stakeholders to promote engagement in risk management activities
- Identify and assess complex risks and controls environment to relate them to the wider business objectives and to express opinions clearly at all levels
- Perform regular risk and control self assessments and thematic process reviews, maintain risk management system, develop key risk indicators for regular monitoring of risk trends, manage and assess operational incidents and fraud risk and support smooth running of risk governance forums
- Study and challenge existing control design from an efficiency and effectiveness perspective; work with functional process owners in business process re-engineering projects and outsourcing initiatives
- Oversight on the Vendor Governance Framework, Business Continuity Management Framework and FATCA/CRS business-as-usual activities for Singapore and Hong Kong business
- Assist Head of Technology Risk Management on ad-hoc risk-related initiatives and projects as and when required
Skills required for the role include:
- Degree in Business, Statistics, Finance or Accountancy
- Strong mastery of Microsoft excel.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in Banks or financial
- Candidates with governance, compliance and or auditing background is a plus.
- Driven by facts, and with strong communication skills in engaging relevant stakeholders in executing tough decisions.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017