- Type Permanent
- Salary Up to £32000 per annum +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Insurance
A Global Re Insurer, responsible for the implementation of a brand new underwriting system, are looking for an Operations Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. As an Operations Analyst for one of the world's largest Insurers you will be afforded the opportunity to have first-hand client interaction, as you will be responsible for your own client accounts.
Based in the City of London, as an Operations Analyst for a Global Organisation you will directly report into the Business Operations Manager, being responsible for preparing operational meetings and client events. Thus as an Operations Analyst you will have immense client interaction with third party stakeholders.
As an Operations Analyst your job responsibilities will include:
- To convert client contracts into a client profile, with roles and time lines, and to maintain and track this client activity profile
- To liaise with distributor production teams to support user management servicing requests
- To assist the Business Operations Manager in the efficient operation of the business unit providing back up as appropriate
As an Operations Analyst you will possess the following qualities:
- Be Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Be an effective communicator with business customers and internal teams at all levels including Senior Management, and able to work well within a team environment
- Be able to provide accurate and timely updates on status of work and escalates issues appropriately
If you are looking to work in a modern, dynamic environment where you will have first-hand contact with clients on a daily basis, please click apply now.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.