- Type Permanent
- Salary £85000 - £95000 per annum + car allowance, health care
- Location Oxfordshire, England
- Sectors Engineering
My client is a leading supplier of technology to multiple industries including Scientific and Defence. Their Research and Development and Engineering teams have created and developed innovative processes and equipment to deliver new technology for commercial application.
In order to maximise and implement lean operations across an ever expanding market leading company, we have an excellent opportunity for an Operations and Supply Chain Director to join their Oxfordshire site.
- End to end supply chain with emphasis on developing, sourcing and manufacturing strategies
- Reducing cost base
- Developing collaborative partnerships with existing sources
- Responsibility for multi-site and includes Quality, HSE, Sales Order Processing Manufacturing, warehousing & Logistics and Field Service Engineers
- Background working with far east supply chain
- Has worked in a high value - low volume environment
- Implementation of new operational strategies
- Adept at lean manufacturing
Salary on offer is £85,000 - £95,000 dependant on experience, plus a benefits package including car allowance, private health care for self and family, generous bonus scheme.
If you feel you are suitable for this vacancy please send an up to date CV across or call Chris for further information on 0117 9388088.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales