A leading Life Insurer, are looking for an Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Specialising in Life and Pensions insurance, the organisation is looking for an individual with a strong knowledge of Life and Pensions Insurance to act as an Operations Manager across the business.
As an Operations Manager you will:
As an Operations Manager you will be mainly responsible for the management performance of third party administrators, ensuring that they are delivering against their initiatives.
You will be communicating with both internal and external stakeholders within the Insurance and Re Insurance business on a daily basis, ensuring the right processes are in place, and efficiently handling customer and client feedback.
You will be solely responsible for the performance of operational reviews and audits, ensuring that the correct compliance and complaints framework is implemented and key strategic initiatives are in accordance with the company's guidelines.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A strong career background in the life and pensions insurance market
- Extensive experience in managing internal and external stakeholders and 3rd party vendors within the Insurance sector.
- Proven track record of previous operation roles within the Insurance sector, within customer services and client relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of the longevity risk market (eg: buy-outs, buy-ins, longevity swaps, reinsurance)
- Ability to analyse complex documentation and summarise key operational controls required to risk manage transactions
- Be decisive in making business decisions and having the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Very strong communication skills with ability to clearly articulate issues to senior management
If this role is off interest to yourself, please do not hesitate to call 0207 469 5041 for a confidential chat.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales