Operations Support Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Operations Support Analyst to join SThree's new offices in Glasgow. This Operations Support Analyst will join SThree's Operations & Support team who provide 1st and 2nd line support for all products and services, ensuring that all IT services and infrastructure components are functioning as expected.
Who are SThree?
SThree are an industry leading recruitment organisation who provide permanent and contract staff to STEM sectors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). We operate across 10 specialist brands (including Huxley, Progressive, Real Staffing, and Computer Futures) and employ over 2,800 people in 16 countries globally.
Why are we hiring?
SThree are currently embarking on an exciting venture to set up a new Shared Services Centre of Excellence in Glasgow City Centre. As a result, we have a high volume of new vacancies across our Finance, IT, Legal, and HR teams, providing a fantastic opportunity for you to get involved in something new at a fun, rewarding company.
What will you be doing?
- Providing 1st and 2nd line IT Support for SThree's 2,800 employees globally (across 16 countries)
- Providing support to a variety of industry standard technologies including: Microsoft 365, Avaya, Citrix, Windows
- Field, record and action standard user requests and enquiries, as well as follow procedures in relation to the set-up of new staff, leavers and internally transferring staff.
- Efficiently and effectively investigate, diagnose, progress and action all operational events, alerts and incidents to the agreed target, ensuring that issues are escalated where appropriate, communicated and recorded.
- Please note that as this is a global support role, you will work on a rotational shift pattern.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience of working in a similar IT Support / Desktop Support / Operations Support Analyst role
- Excellent communication / customer support skills
- Microsoft Office, Exchange & Outlook support experience
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server & Desktop
- Experience supporting some of the following would be advantageous: Avaya Telephony, Citrix XenApp, basic SQL, knowledge of IP Networks, hardware support experience (Servers, desktops, printers, NAS storage, etc.)
Why work for SThree?
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employees' hard work is valued and rewarded. We provide fantastic opportunities for growth and like to promote from within - a high proportion of our senior staff originally joined the company in entry level positions. If that isn't enough, you'll also enjoy:
- Variety of high street discounts and season ticket loans
- Competitive holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy extra days
- A friendly, social culture and fun office perks (including Friday drinks)
- Company share scheme
- extravagant five star end of the year party
If you have the above Operations Support Analyst experience and you're keen to join SThree in our new Centre of Excellence, then please apply now!
Keywords: IT Support, Operations Support, Desktop Support, Helpdesk Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.