Payments Project Manager, Real Time - NC
- Type Permanent
- Salary $90000 - $110000 per annum + Bonus
- Location Winston-Salem
- Sectors Banking and Finance
The project manager will be responsible for ensuring successful, on-time, on-budget delivery of the Real-time Payments system. In this role you would oversee the project to develop, maintain and enforce comprehensive, detailed project plans for the entire life cycle of the project.
* 5+ year's experience managing all aspects of large, complex projects, preferably in Banking or Financial services.
* Experience working closely with multiple vendors to implement large, mission critical applications.
* Ability to work effectively cross-organizationally to ensure overall success of the project.
* Ability to understand and manage financial
* Strong knowledge of software development SDLCs and PLCs.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and influence skills.
* PMP Certification
* Banking and payments experience, especially knowledge of SWIFT, FED, CHIPS or ACH payments.
* Work with Product Management, Technology, Operations and external vendors to identify all required tasks.
* Identify and resolve risk and issues.
* Communicate project status and communicate issues in a timely manner.
* Create and manage detailed project plans for the entire life cycle of the project.
* Ensure on-time completion of all tasks by all groups.
* Track and report on project status including financial.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.