A global financial institution is looking to hire an experienced Pega Lead Systems Architect for their Pega / BPM team. This is a senior role in the organization. The Pega Lead Systems Architect will be expected to enable faster delivery of applications and architect applications on the Pega platform.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Integrate Pega applications with external APIs, web services and legacy data sources
- Leverage Pega platform features and provide guidance on Pega design and implementation
- Collaborate among cross-functional technical teams to reconcile new business requirements with the integration of legacy systems
- Contribute to technical designs, including detailed data flows and data schemas
To be successful in this role, one must have:
- Pega certification - CSA / LSA
- Experience in PRPC version 7.1x
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using PegaSystems SmartBPM methodology and DCO tools
- Strong understanding of Pega methodologies
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) a plus
- Strong understanding of relational database design concepts
- Exceptional communication skills and negotiation skills
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017