- Type Contract
- Salary Up to £180 per day +
- Location Hampshire, England
- Sectors Insurance
One of the largest banking and financial organisations in the world are looking for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their team on a contractual basis.
As a Senior Pensions Administrators are responsible for the day-to-day administration of pension schemes. You will ensure that new and existing customers' policies are accurately maintained and serviced, and as Senior Pensions Administrator, you are responsible for delivering a client focused pension proposition and providing support to all functional teams in relations to pensions.
A Senior Pensions Administrator will have the following responsibilities:
- You will liaise with advisers and clients, ensuring queries are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Managing the cradle to grave administration of the new business on-boarding process; establishing new members to the pension scheme whether by contributions or transfers.
- You will be responsible to collect and record all client contributions on the core administration system.
- As a Senior Pensions Administrator, you will ensure pension tax reclaims on a monthly and annual basis are maintained.
This role is for a 7-month contract, paying up to £180 a day.
If this role is off your interest please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 469 5041.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales