One of the largest banking and financial organisations in the world are looking for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join their team on a contractual basis.
As a Senior Pensions Administrator for one of the world's largest Financial Services, you will be responsible for all pension tax reclaims, delivering a client focused pension proposition and providing support to all functional teams in relations to pensions.
A Senior Pensions Administrator will have the following responsibilities:
- You will liaise with advisers and clients on the front line, ensuring queries are dealt with in a professional, confident and timely manner.
- You will manage client cash and banking records, such as the end-to-end payroll process, effectively manage debt recovery and regular fee collects in accordance with customer agreement.
- Managing the cradle to grave administration of the new business on-boarding process; establishing new members to the pension scheme whether by contributions or transfers.
- To collect and record all client contributions on the core administration system.
- Be responsible for pension tax reclaims on a monthly and annual basis. Be conversant with the different type's of protection legislation.
If this role is off your interest please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 469 5041.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales