Our client is in need of a consultant who has experience with PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Resources - 9.2
Contract: 12 months
- Serve as a functional expert on PeopleSoft HCM Version 9.2 base benefits, benefits administration, self-service, life events, Affordable Care Act, open enrollment, and COBRA.
- Respond in a timely manner to system and user issues including diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- Design, create and modify reports using PeopleSoft Query and Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Develop specifications for reports, interfaces, and system changes to be used by technical developers.
- Implement maintenance updates and system changes including documentation of requirements, recommendations for design, configuration, testing, training and communication.
Technical skills required
- Three or more years of experience with PeopleSoft HCM versions 8.9, 9.0, and/or 9.1, 9.2 configuration, processing, and maintenance.
- Experience writing queries/reports using PeopleSoft Query and SQL.
- Experience working collaboratively with users and in a team setting.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and within schedule; ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Benefits for you
- Fantastic CBD location
- Long term contract potential extension
If you meet the above requirements and available before end of May 2018, please respond with an updated resume or get in contact with Andrew McManus via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/ for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.