- Type Contract
- Salary £450 - £600 per day + Extensions
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors IT, Banking IT, Data and Business Intelligence, Development, Security, Network and Cloud
A top tier investment banking client in the City are looking for a Platform Engineer to join the small, but expanding globally distributed team.
Their solutions cover core runtime systems that all business lines rely on and user 24x7. This role offers the chance for a long term role, and you will bring a variety of experience to the table; including:
- Expert level DNS/DHCP and IPAM architecture capabilities.
- Expertise with IP Anycast Design
- IBGP Network Routing Protocol
- Experience with Python, Perl, Linux management and Scripting
To apply to this Platform Engineer, please submit your CV below.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales