- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Banking IT
A major bank in Singapore is currently looking for a PMO to be part of their team for a contractual basis.
Qualifications & Skills
- Knowledge of PMO disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance)
- Excellent organisation skills and must be detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task, quickly switch between contextual diverse meetings/topics.
- Expert user of MS Office especially Word, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Experience in training and educating various stakeholders on procedures and guidelines
- Experience of projects for a regulated organisation with previous experience in a financial organisation advantageous.
- Experience with tools like Clarity, SharePoint and the Bridge shall be an advantage
- Measure Data workstream outcomes on initiatives/ programme post-implementation to evaluate benefits realisation
Desirable but not Essential
- FCC knowledge or experience in some capacity
- Working experience or exposure of any banking operations processes, risk frameworks, reconciliations or compliance functions
- Knowledge of one or more banking domains - Cash, Trade, Derivates, Finance, Risk, etc
- Knowledge or exposure to Data Quality Management Frameworks and procedures
- Formal Project management certification - PMP or Prince II
- Facilitate preparation of meeting materials and coordinating submissions from project teams for monthly Programme Steering Committees ensuring timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data.
- Participate in the Project Steering Committees of major projects where applicable to ensure adequate oversight and provide coordination for data points from project teams.
- Work closely with the Project Managers & Technology teams for project status updates, tracking risks and issues to closure
- Identify and assess project interdependencies (dependency type, profile, specifications and timelines) to determine the critical path and control standards
- Participate in Group Audit and external Monitor reviews, track issues to closure with action owners
- Document minutes of the meeting(s) clearly with crisp issue description, action owners and target dates
- Ensure financial forecasts are accurately maintained across the programme and constituent initiatives and tied back to the Programme Execution Document.
- Manage vendor SOW's, invoices, accruals, timesheet bookings; produce monthly and ad hoc analysis of programme financials.
If you would like to know more information, please contact Danya Kumar
Registration No.: R1660502
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017