Our client s currently looking for a PMO Analyst to be part of their team for a contractual basis.
The successful candidate is accountable for effectively leading and managing the PMO deliverables, providing senior management with accurate and timely information.
Technical Skill Requirements
- Significant programme, project management and PMO knowledge with proven experience at Programme/Project Manager level
- A track record of delivering highly complex projects within a larger programme environment
- Extensive knowledge of planning and reporting processes, risk and issue management, change control management and quality management
- Strong organisational and communication skills and a positive attitude and focus
- Knowledge of programme budget vs actuals management
- Knowledge of PMO tools
Personal Skill Requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to senior management and/or Board level
- Ability to manage a diverse and complex set of project/programme resources to meet a specific outcome.
- Expertise in defining and implementing governance structure and process in large and complex programmes
- Proven management skills with ability to lead and motivate diverse teams
- Able to take instruction and use initiative
- Works well with others and forges strong relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to produce quality information within tight deadlines
- Ability to professionally and effectively present information and respond to questions
- A self-starter with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Team player able to manage conflict
- Ability to deal with change
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritise tasks
- Accountable for effectively leading and managing the PMO deliverables, providing senior management with accurate and timely information
- Agrees agenda, co-ordinates collation of, develops materials for, attends, records and distributes minutes of key governance forums (Steering Committee meetings, Offsite, Programme Leadership meetings)
- Develops productive working relationships with senior stakeholders across the programme
- Agrees team priorities with IFRS17 Leadership
- Provides guidance and drive evolution of the programme governance structure, tools and templates
- Reviews and reports overall risk and issue status of the programme to senior stakeholders
Location: Hong Kong
If you would like to know more information, please contact Danya Kumar
Registration No.: R1660502
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017