My client a leading bank based in Canary Wharf is looking for a Finance PMO Analyst to do a normal pmo role with finance management. This will be working on a Redress project across the commercial banking division from Loans to FX
Rate: £450 a day
Location: Canary Wharf
Length: 6 months
- The PMO Analyst must be able to support oversight responsibilities across a portfolio of large, complex and varying change initiatives across several business areas and geographies and on strategic programmes of work covering a portfolio of large projects and initiatives. The role will also include the ongoing development and support of programme delivery processes including, amongst others, governance, reporting and financial management.
- Support a portfolio of high profile redress programmes across multiple business areas
- Liaise with Senior Executive level stakeholders both inside and outside of the Redress function
- Liaise with senior programme and project managers, business analysts and other members of the PMO function
- Support the continuous improvement and update of the governance framework for the Redress portfolio
- Support the wider redress programme with the design and implementation of consistent and effective PMO processes.
- Lead reporting against programme scope, programme plans and cross programme dependencies
- Support production of senior stakeholder reports periodically and on an adhoc basis
- Deliver against specification/customer need, on time and to budget
- Benefits tracking, including cost reductions
- Address faults in project deliverables at appropriate stage
- Ensure redress work packages are delivered through efficient and repeatable processes to ensure an excellent customer experience and mitigate / minimise reputational risk.
- Strong ability to summarise complex data into concise summaries in order to facilitate the decision making process
- Strong problem solving skills and are comfortable in using Microsoft products.
- Attending various meetings, contributing and challenging solutions to business priorities
If you match the above please get in touch with your latest CV
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales