Polymer Engineer with JS experience Amsterdam
- Type Permanent
- Salary €50000 - €70000 per annum + competitive
- Location Amsterdam, North Holland
- Sectors Banking and Finance
The company is one which will invest greatly in your career so this is an excellent opportunity for a software specialist with ambition and in this role you will have access to a substantial training budget.
We're looking for an enthusiastic:
This role is available at a successful company in the finance industry who works using the Agile approach. You will have plenty of space for your own initiatives and will be working with the most recent technologies on new and innovative ideas.
Working in an Devops environment with modern tech and banking software. close collaboration with international teams in an open and modern office in Amsterdam. You have that special mentality with a passion for technology. Are you ambitious and tech is your passion than you have a great career path at this company!
In the beginning you will focus on technologies such as JS and React and later will have the freedom to work with modern technologies such as React, JS, Redux,Vue and polymer as well.
Your future responsibilities consist of:
- developing a mobile app
- working on the transformation to an Omnichannel approach
- conducting code reviews and pair programming when necessary
Nice to know: Some of your future colleagues are public speakers and known bloggers. In addition you will be working on a new mobile project that is aiming to reach a target audience of more than 600.000 users.
Do these responsibilities appeal to you? If so read on to see if you have the skill set to flourish in this Software Engineer role.
We are looking for the following knowledge and experience:
- understanding of the Tomcat / Linux / Oracle stack
- a flexible and positive attitude
- the ability to work under pressure
- good understanding of the English language (Dutch is a plus)
Rewards & Benefits
- competitive salary (50/70k depending on experience)
- fulltime job
- Relocation package
- flexible work arrangements - great balance between work and life
- beautiful office in Amsterdam
- international and diverse team
- many opportunities for professional development
You will work at a successful and international company that is active in finance. The company greatly values the professional development of their employees and that's why they offer great education and training opportunities.
Apply now online or to speak to a consultant in the Banking & Financial Services team about this Software Engineer job or similar IT jobs in Finance, contact Jazz Baarbé via 020 522 1211 or j.baarbe @ huxley.com.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.