Power BI Developer
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
- Sectors Data and Business Intelligence
Huxley is a specialist recruitment company within Technology, Banking and Financial Services. Our purpose is to help clients achieve their business goals whilst enabling candidates to achieve their career goals through matching the best talent with the best employers in their field.
- Power BI Developer
- 3month contract (with potential to extend)
- Located in North-East Melbourne (close to La Trobe University)
About the role
Our client are looking to automate their operational and KPI reporting using Power BI. As the Power BI Developer you'll be responsible for understanding their current source systems and data models to build a brand new warehousing solution to automate this reporting. Depending on the success of this project, they will also be looking to automate reporting for sales and marketing in addition to finance in the near future, therefore they may offer an opportunity to extend after the initial contract duration.
This is a great opportunity within a small Australian company that specialise in manufacturing. They have a national reach, with manufacturing depots in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia. This role will sit in their Victoria office, based in North-East Melbourne.
- Minimum 5 years Business Intelligence development experience
- Hands on technical background in Power BI
- Ability to take sole ownership of analysis, data mapping, design and development of visualisations.
- Strong SQL Scripting skills
- Dedication to high data quality
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Advanced MS Excel
- (Desirable) Familiar with JIRA
If you would be interested in working a a Power BI Developer, apply today with an updated copy of your CV for review. Alternatively, please contact Georgina Beavis on 0282512105 for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.