Presales Consultant - Enterprise Data, NYC
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$100000 - US$175000 per annum + bonus
- Location New York City
- Sectors Banking and Finance
My client, a leading IT service and application provider in the enterprise data management space is looking for an experienced leader within the financial services and consulting space to work as a senior pre-sales consultant on client engagements. The role would be a mix of business and technical related services to the buy-side community in support of their EDM product suite.
- Assist Sales to identify and qualify new client opportunities.
- Provide feedback and market insight/requirements to product management teams.
- Establish domain expertise and credibility with customers on market and product best practices.
- Configure applications for demonstrations, workshops and proof of concept presentations.
- Assist in the creation of sales support material to represent the solution offering to the client, assist Sales in providing assistance with product / project proposals.
- Deliver proof of concepts (POC) to meet the customer's functional and technical needs.
- Assist the Sales Team in the completion of Requests for Proposals (RFP), and Requests for Information (RFI).
- Maintenance of RFP library and offer templates.
- Run small discovery/assessment phases and prepare a business analysis discovery documentation to help prospects with the business case for investment.
- 4+ years experience preferably in a client facing role ideally within the data management area.
- Proven trackrecord of successfully handling product demos, workshops and proof of concepts.
- The ideal candidate has worked in the software industry before.
- Ability to discuss business and technical topics with various stakeholders e.g. senior management, business users and technical teams.
- Excellent communication, presentation, prospecting and organizational skills.
- Ability to produce a solution fit, as well as being able to identify customer specific benefits that will help contribute to a unique business value offering.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with varied customer needs
- All applicants must have a willingness and interest to travel
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.