Private Banking Controller (m/f)
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Our client, an international Private Bank, is currently looking for a Private Banking Controller. This person will work independently and assure the business controls by monitoring and support the private banking activities.
He/she will collaborate with Private Bankers and others departments in order to analyse and control the bank's performance, budget and results.
Responsibilities of the Private Banking Controller:
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Monitoring and supporting the PB (Private Banking) activities;
* Coordinating monthly PB meeting and performance reviews;
* Breakdown of PB budget;
* Analysing PB reports is to identify trends on a monthly basis in order to plan a strategy;
* Preparing MIS (management information systems) results;
* Following with the Head of PB regarding initiatives;
* Drafting relevant reports;
* Interacting with relevant units of the Bank and the Group.
Education & Background of the Private Banking Controller:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Business, Finance, Economics or similar;
* At least 3 years of experience in the Private Banking world or middle office role or as External Auditor of private banks;
* Strong understanding of private banking strategies, products and banking environment;
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French or any additional EU languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested !
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.