Private Equity Manager
Private Equity Manager required to join a global financial software company based in Cobham, Surrey. The Private Equity Manager will support the junior Fund Accountants in completion of daily and monthly deliverables for a range of Funds.
The company provides software-enabled services and have established a strongly competitive position within the financial services industry. They have a significantly growing client base which the Private Equity Manager will gain great exposure to.
- Act as a key client contact responsible for client accounts and daily and monthly tasks.
- Supervise and review junior Fund Accountants' work.
- Resolve client issues and escalate to relevant sources to meet the clients' needs.
- Complete daily accounting responsibilities for specific funds and complete daily controls.
- Complete month end tasks of independent valuation, exception reporting and Balance Sheet reconciliation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ related field
- Part/ Qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CFA)
- Experience in financial markets and understanding of financial products.
- Experience in varied hedge fund structures such as master-feeder structures, hybrid hedge fund/ PE funds, side pockets and multicurrency share classes
Location: Cobham, Surrey / City of London
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.