My client, a leading alternative investment fund is seeking an experienced business systems analyst with real estate business knowledge to participate at various levels in all technology related initiatives from inception to implementation and support. In this role you would elicit business processes, gather business and functional requirements, develop needs analysis, document functional / technical specifications and perform system / user acceptance testing around hardware and software implementations providing solutions that conform to data governance policies and best practices.
Job Functions Include:
- Documentation of business and technology requests (includes business/data requirements, BRD's, RFD's, data flows, data modeling, workflow context and design, and user interface designs).
- Implementation of business requirements for IT projects by acting as a liaison between business users and development teams for both large and small-scale initiatives
- Participate in UAT.
- Engage in complex problem solving with both business users and development resources.
- Bachelors degree and or CFA with concentration in finance or technology preferred
- Proven track record in supporting & implementing technical applications
- Prior experience with Argus, Asset Eye / RealPage, Yardi or other real estate portfolio management systems
- Prior experience with iLevel , Investran, eFront or other Private Equity systems a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to perform various roles (e.g., business analyst, systems analyst, data analyst, tester)
- History of developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines within an Agile environment.
- Prior experience with reporting and data visualization tools like Tableau or Salesforce platform a plus
- Intermediate skill level with SQL queries (writing as well as reading/understanding)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.