- Type Contract
- Salary £550 - £700 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking and Finance, Finance and Operations
I am currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager to work with one of the UK's leading Consultancies in London
Ideally, you will have experience within Procurement in either HR, L&D or Talent and have some knowledge within the insurance sector
Your role will be to drive and actively support the following activities:
- You will continuously support and improve our clients global broker program..
- You will develop and use your relationships with stakeholders around the world.
- You will drive and support countries in end-to-end delivery of sourcing projects based on set support models.
- You will work collaboratively with Talent teams, Procurement teams, and broker teams to deliver projects in the regions.
- You will act as trusted business advisor leveraging your, the team's, and the broker's expertise to drive best value (brand value and quantitative value).
- You will execute disciplined renewal processes in line with our clients policies.
- You will provide structured and accurate progress reporting on all projects
- You will identify opportunities for the client and the Talent teams around industry trends - in health, how care is provided, commercial models, benefits provided, wellness, data analytic, and digital - to deliver best value to our people as efficient and effective as we can.
- Experience working within talent procurement is desirable
- Experience within the insurance sector would be advantageous
- Global experience working with different countries
- Ability to work independently
- 2-5 years of experience working within procurement
- A background working with benefit insurance e.g. health care, private insurance, life insurance
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales