Huxley, in partnership with our client in Hong Kong is currently looking for a Procurement Manager for a contractual basis.
- Support to execute IT sourcing projects allocated to the country by the Sourcing Execution Manager to deliver defined country annual savings targets. These projects will deliver competitive advantage for the business through cost savings, lifecycle value generation, demand management and innovation.
- The projects will be delivered globally or locally in accordance with the Category and Commodity plans and will leverage the full range of supply and demand-side levers. Strong sourcing knowledge will be applied in the execution of these plans across all category areas whilst ensuring the risks associated with the purchase of goods and services are mitigated commercially, contractually and operationally.
- The role will be actively involved in the deployment of eSourcing and be able to deliver incremental values to the business through eAuctions.
- Experience in managing procurement systems
- Ability to manage risk responsibly
- Strong relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills
- A minimum of 4 years' experience of working in Procurement is preferred, ideally within a large, global, blue chip organisation
Location: Hong Kong
If you would like to know more information, please contact Danya Kumar
Registration No.: R1660502
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017