Our client, a top-tier Securities firm, always needs experienced Product Controllers on all fronts, so they will be considering you for several product lines within Fixed Income, and potentially Equity.
Product Control Manager. Tokyo
As Product Control Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Supervising and reviewing the daily P&L, attribution analysis, and new trade review for one or more of the trading books - Supervising month-end book close and review - Reviewing the front-to-back reconciliation process - Ensuring the day-to-day liaison with the trading desk, Market Risk Control Dept, Operations, Valuation Review Group and others regarding issues relating to P&L. - Performing other ad hoc duties
- Supervising the offshore team responsible for P&L production and reconciliation
- Managing a local team of 3-4 people Our client, a top-tier Securities firm, always needs experienced Product Controllers on all fronts, so they will be considering you for several product lines within Fixed Income, and potentially Equity.
- Have Product Control experience, either Equity or Fixed Income
- Have a strong understanding of financial products
- Be fluent in Japanese (JLPT N1, native preferred). Business level (JLPT N2) will be considered
- Be fluent in English (native preferred)
- Possess a strong understanding of financial products
- Be highly proficient with Microsoft Excel (end-user level macro)
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Be a team player
- Have a strong motivation to learn and understand the specifics your desk and its business
- Possess an eye for detail, with an ability to interpret large amounts of data
- Show flexibility and self-motivation
- Be able to work and communicate effectively with the trading desk and members of other teams
- Have ownership mentality
Preferred qualifications: CPA, CFA
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.