- Type Contract
- Salary £500 - £525 per day + Rolling contract
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Banking and Finance, IT, Banking IT, Enterprise Application, Functional IT, IT-Consulting, Project Management
A Technical Product Manager is needed to join a Tier 1 Investment Bank in Central London to join the End User Technology Products team. Responsible for the roll out of the new Windows 10 Laptop initiative, you will have the opportunity for a very long term role.
You will engage with clients to ensure that a significant portion of the user base adopt the transition from desktops to laptops as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Required experience :
- Managing end user technologies, ideally Laptop roll outs with Windows10
- Proven experience dealing with stakeholders and managing 3rd party relationships
Desired, although not essential:
- Experience in the banking sector
To apply to this Product Manager role, please submit your CV below.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for the Product Manager role, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales