- Type Permanent
- Salary £70000 - £85000 per annum + Pension, Package, Bonus
- Location London, England
- Sectors IT
Digital Product Owner
Investment Management firm located in Central London is looking for a Digital Product Owner to work along side their Head of IT Solutions.
The role will lead the definition of digital propositions and services across all devices for our existing customers. This involves working closely with the business channels to understand the customer needs, and to translate this into a clearly defined digital propositions and specification that digital design and technical development teams can deliver against.
The role will suit someone who has:
- Proven digital experience in a customer-centric environment, and can demonstrate a significant role within a proposition or change function.
- Evidence of successful delivery preferably leading cross functional delivery teams
- Excellent communications skills, with experience operating with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience working as a Product Owner in Agile delivery programmes preferred, and good knowledge of Agile methods, roles and responsibilities including Product Backlog management.
Please respond to this advert with a recent CV if this position is of interest
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales