Production Support Analyst
- Type Contract
- Salary £450 - £495 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking IT
My Client within an Investment bank is looking for a Production Support Analyst to join their expanding team in Camberley, Surrey. The main responsibilities of this role are to support the in house built applications providing authorisation services for bank applications. You will be providing day-to-day production support.
My client is looking for the following skill set and experience:
- Knowledge and understanding with Windows, Linux, Unix operating systems
- Experience as a Level 3 support professional
- Experience with Jenkins, Team city, and CI/CD environment.
- Scripting experience with shell, python or java
- SQL or Oracle database
- Understanding of network services and related technologies
You will be working in an agile environment and any exposure to the financial sector is advantageous.
This is a 6 month rolling contract paying up to a maximum of £495 per day. If interested please send me your up to date CV and I will call you if suitable.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales