A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Professional Services Buyer to join their Consultancy desk on a contacting basis. The current Professional Services Desk performs end to end procurement processes, from inception of need to the on-boarding stage of consulting and professional services.
Responsibility and Skillset Required:
- Oversee budget approval process for all new hires and renewals for both IT / Non IT consultancy and professional services ensuring it is compliant with internal operational procedures.
- Work closely with Stakeholders to accurately collate their requirements
- Management process of the sourcing and on-boarding of consultants and professional services.
- Overseeing and performing a competitive bid process, RFQ or RFP, facilitation of bid evaluation and shortlisting, one to one negotiation, volume discount and benchmarking on all new and renewal engagements.
- Negotiate day rates and fixed cost engagements, striving to achieve best price and capture and record these Procurement savings in the relevant KPI tool (OSACA).
- Handling the full contract negotiation with both PSL and Non-PSL Suppliers
- Handling exceptions if needing to negotiate the terms issued by the Supplier, ensuring each contract meets business demands.
- Writing and/or assisting business managers in the preparation and finalisation of contractual documentation: MSA, service schedule, NDA, Addendum and Proof of Concept.
- End to end Procurement experience within Professional Services.
- Banking Background.
- Knowledge of Contract Law.
- Commercial Background including negotiation, spend, and buying.
- Management Experience as you will be expect to manager one or two junior buyers.
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Ability to provide MI and reports and present to senior stakeholders.
If this is of interest to you, please get int ouch with your CV.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com