Professional Services Resource Operations Associate
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$60000 - US$70000 per annum + bonus, benefits
- Location New York, USA
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Title: Professional Services Resource Operations
Industry: Financial Services - technology/security services
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Compensation: Base salary + bonus + benefits
Location: Financial District - New York City
Cyber Security Services provider based in New York City is seeking to hire a Professional Services Resource Operations associate.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to join a growing organization and team, and gain exposure to various business lines within an organization.
This is a newly created position and offers a lot of exposure to a number of business lines across the organization. Directly reporting into and working alongside the North American Leader, this individual will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Americas business.
This individual will be a support services function, where you will be ensuring the organization is operating effectively and efficiently.
- Leading the day to day professional services operations
- Resource Management, Allocation, Reporting/Metric
- Review and analyze reports based on the future sales pipeline and current projects
- Create Resource planning reports based on analysis
- Coordinate and allocate resources according to client needs; scheduling, ensuring completion of projects
- Partner with stakeholders and offer administrative support (finance/accounting, HR, General)
- Experience in a professional services operations function
- Ideally have worked with a technology services organization or product services organization
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus attitude
- Proficient in MS Office; strong Excel experience is required
- CRM tools experience is highly desirable (IE: Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce)
- Ability and willingness to manage multiple tasks
- Comfortable working in a small team (but growing!)
- Credit Control experience is ideal
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.