- Type Permanent
- Salary £75000 - £80000 per annum +
- Location Sheffield
- Sectors Banking and Finance
You will be strengthening the systems and processes to support the execution of Sanctions, Anti Bribery and Corruption and Anti Money Laundering activity to ensure that it meets the regulators standards.
You will be working closely with the Portfolio Managers and Programme Directors and international stakeholders for this key programme.
* Have obtained either Prince2, MSP or PMP
* Worked from inception to delivery of a programme
* Worked with Senior Stakeholders and Business Sponsors
* Delivered a largescale complex programme
This role requires someone who is adaptable to different working environments and can manage multiple projects at a time.
This is a leading global bank who have a diverse culture and good work life balance.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply or would like further information, please submit your CV to be reviewed.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.