One of the Largest Global Life Insurance Organisations, based in the City of London, are looking for a Programme Manager to join on a contract basis.
As a Programme Manager for one of the largest Life Insurance Organisations, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in embedding programme management across the organisation, such as helping to embed changes to organisations formal system of governance.
- Prepare a communication strategy for the regions.
- Assess Project Management ability across the Company.
- Create inventory of all projects across the Company.
- Prepare questionnaires that will help assess the project capability.
- Help establish the Project Steering Committee process.
Candidates coming from a Life Insurance/Pensions/ General Insurance background is advantageous.
If you are interested, or know anyone who is, please do not hesitate to click apply now.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales