Reporting to the Programme Manager, the role of Programme Planning Analyst is to support the Programme Management Team by
- Tracking status of programme deliverables and milestones
- Producing and maintaining a Programme Plan and overall timeline, critical path, performance against baseline and key milestones
- Chasing for status updates across Programme, reflecting against plans
- Producing regular status updates for distribution to Programme Manager, Stakeholders and Sponsor
- Support the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables
- Programme level risk and issue coordination
- Implement a change control process across all projects
- Maintain records to validate planned vs actual spend against budget
- Retention and archiving of project documents, governance reports and other assets
- Other activities when requested in support of the Programme Manager
The successful candidate will have good working level experience using Microsoft Project, be a self-starter and demonstrate experience and maturity in a planning role, most likely gained through previous senior PMO or Project Management experience. This is not a passive planning desk job, it will be necessary to proactively meet regularly with project plan owners.
The role will be largley based in Durrington (West Worthing) in West Sussex. Although working location can be variable, it will be necessary to work in Durrington 2-3 days per week to liaise with plan contributors to build plans, collect status, challenge progress etc.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales