- Type Permanent
- Salary Bonus
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- Sectors Power Generation
Would you like to join a global solar organisation who are now working on green field project development in Australia.
Your role as Business Development management will be to manage a small team who will source,assess and assist with the end to end development of Utility and C&I renewable energy projects.
- Develop renewable energy projects in the AU market place, in Solar and Wind.
- Define and review market entry strategies in collaboration with the international project development division.
- Build a business case for each project and develop these to financial close.
- Grow the existing team
- Develop and maintain relationships with Developers,Land Owners,Regulatory bodies,Consultants and Supply Chain representatives.
- Lead negotiations in finance,legal and the grid connection process.
- Negotiate PPA's
- Take responsibility for P&L
- Degree or equivalent in either Finance,Engineering or Project Management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in developing renewable energy projects.
- Existing networks within the Solar PV industry.
- Good understanding of financing and grid connection processes.
- Strong communication skills,commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Ideally you will have end to end project development experience
- Able to travel interstate and internationally
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales