Project Engineer - Contract - 12 Months - South West
Huxley Engineer are currently looking for a 2 Contract Project Engineers for a client in the South West.
The role will include:
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Project Engineer shall work as part of an integrated project team and be accountable to the Senior Project Engineer for the coordination and progression of assigned project activities; including planning, implementation and monitoring. Responsibilities include ensuring deliverable requirements; associated work tasks and design solutions are accurately identified, understood and executed to achieve project goals in a timely manner to budget.
- Accomplished design engineer with minimum of HNC/HND qualification.
- Extensive engineering experience in electro-mechanical design and manufacturing environment.
- Ability to relate to and adapt the skills necessary to successfully control project activities of varying technical and commercial complexity.
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain effective plans.
- Good IT skills and experienced with Microsoft Office applications including MS Office and MS Project.
- Commitment to quality with a good attention to detail.
- Maintenance of a valid current UK driving licence.
- Maintenance of a valid current passport.
- Ability to hold SC or apply for SC clearance.Desirable
- Having experience within the aviation or specialised military vehicle industry an advantage.
- Practical experience of low volume high value product development.
- A minimum of two years' experience and appropriate training; such as PRINCE2, in the control of projects from contract award through to delivery and acceptance.
Duration: 8 Months
Location : Cheltenham
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales