Project leader- Product engineering development background
- Type Permanent
- Location Gloucestershire, England
- Sectors Engineering
***This is a permanent position***
We have a unique opportunity for a Project Manager to join a world-leader in the design and manufacture of high-tech systems for the aerospace industry based in Gloucestershire. This global leader provide parts for some of the biggest names in the aerospace industry.
As Engineering Project Manager you'll be responsible for execution & delivery engineering projects across the full lifecycle including; product introduction, product/ process improvement and production support. The successful candidate will also have a hand in budget handling, technical solutions, NPI and customer facing. To apply for this role you must have the following experience:
- 5+ years' experience in project management/ leadership of full product lifecycle
- Aerospace industry experience in a project/ engineering capacity
- Customer facing experience
- Engineering qualification (HNC/HND or above) If you would be interested in this opportunity or would like more information then please apply ASAP or call Jake on 0117 9388 088.
This position would provide a starting basic salary of £55,000 - £70,000 depending on experience level, plus an excellent benefits package.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales