- Type Permanent
- Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum + share options, pension
- Location Guildford, Surrey
- Sectors Space
We have a unique opportunity to join an exciting pioneer in the Space industry as a Project Manager. No previous Space experience is required, so this is a fantastic chance to get your foot in the door of the fastest-growing sector in the UK. This position will be based at their Head Office in Guildford.
You will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered to an agreed timeline, managing project finances and resources, monitor and co-ordinate with internal and external suppliers and reporting internally on the project schedules. You will be working with highly-skilled engineers, so being detail-oriented is essential.
The Project Manager will need to be someone who is confident of challenging others without damaging relationships, has good people, presentation and communications skills and can motivate others.
In order to apply for this position you must have:
- A technical background, ideally in engineering/science. A degree is preferable, but not essential
- Experience within a highly regulated industry
- 2-3 years experience minimum being involved with managing projects. This can be in any capacity from a junior level, working alongside a project manager or managing the delivery of your own personal projects
- Any experience with Agile, SCRUM or Lean approaches may be beneficial
This position would offer a starting salary up to £50,000 with flexibility possible for the ideal candidate. You would also receive company share options, private healthcare and company pension
. There are great opportunities for future progression as you would be joining a growing business developing innovative technology for Space.
If you are interested in this position then please apply ASAP, as interviews are being held as early as next week.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales