- Type Contract
- Salary £350 - £400 per day +
- Location Bristol, England
- Sectors Banking and Finance, Banking IT, Project Management
A Project Manager is required for a long term project in a reputable, established UK Bank. You will have the chance to take ownership for the delivery of a large portion of the MI, Data, SAS and Hadoop project pipeline.
This long term project aims to create a robust bank of the future, with the program of work securing around 2 years worth of project funding/
- Experience as a project manager (5+ years)
- Previous experience taking responsibility for delivering MI and Data projects
- Experience in a large, blue chip organisation
Desired, although not essential:
- Project management qualifications
To apply to this Project Manager role, please submit your CV below.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for this Project Manager role, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales