Project Manager required to join a global provider of digital software and solutions to the asset management industry. The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of client projects and owning implementation activities. The organisation has high profile Investment Management / Asset Servicing clients that the Project Manager would get a lot of exposure to.
- Oversee and own implementation activities for client projects.
- Gather client requirements and produce key documents such as Project Initiation and Project Plans.
- Support the continuous improvement of in house solutions and processes.
- Work across multiple business units, liaising with clients and attending client meetings
- Experience within a client facing Project Management role, preferably within Asset Management
- Understanding of IT Terminology and software industry
- Experience working in an agile framework
- Excellent communication, time management and documentation skills
Location: Covent Garden, London
Salary: £60,000- 75,000 + package and bonus
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.