- Type Permanent
- Salary £70000 - £85000 per annum +
- Location London
- Sectors Banking and Finance
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of Business analysts within the bank in regards to the Cyber Crime Prevention Programme.
* Financial services experience
* Flexibility in handling multiple projects
* Time management, planning and organisational skills
* Cyber project experience
You will be working within a large organisation in a matrix environment. This role requires someone who is adaptable to the different environments and can manage multiple projects at a time.
This is a leading bank who have a diverse culture and have strong relationships with all stakeholders.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply or would like further information, please submit your CV to be reviewed.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.