- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Sectors Banking IT
An international bank is looking to hire a Project Manager to be part of their team.
This role will be responsible for facilitating significant institutional projects, typically with large budgets and a sizeable staff. Hence, this is ideal for all driven Project Manager, specifically involved in wholesale banking projects.
This role will be responsible to work on the application framework roll out. Hence, this position is ideal for all driven Project Manager, specifically involved in wholesale banking and familiar with relevant experience in Information Technology.
As a Project Manager, you will be focused on meeting projects commitments and milestones, which would include various activities such as communications with stakeholders and sponsors. You will be leading, managing and ensuring that the project's goals are reached via your contributions and activities.
Location: Hong Kong
- Overseeing the IT application of framework application to various countries.
- Implementation of Customer Relationship Management
- Experience in Project Management within Wholesale banking.
- Extensive and proven experience in delivering results on time, on budget, and to the highest standards
- Ability to gain technical, behavioural and contextual elements of a project
- Experience and understanding of loan applications
- High proficiency in English and Mandarin language
Contract duration: 12 months
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Apologies if this role does not align with your interest or experience. However, if you have friends or colleagues who might be a good fit, please feel free to forward it to them.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017