- Type Contract
- Salary £600 - £680 per day +
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors IT, Project Management
A key banking client are looking for a data centre Project Manager to take charge of the data centre program. You will work to consolidate and migrate the bank's 20+ data centres down to around 5.
As a result, you will have a background and recent experience delivering on data centre migration projects. This long term-project has 18 months budgetary sign off and brings the opportunity for several renewals should you desire.
- PMP or a Prince 2 (Practitioner) certification
- Data centre migration/consolidation experience
- Experience managing large scale projects (10+ people)
- Experience with technical infrastructure (security, networks, firewalls etc)
Desired, although not essential:
- Last 5 years banking & financial experience
To apply to this data centre Project Manager role, please submit your CV below. All successful candidates will be called directly.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales