- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Huxleys Banking client in Melbourne is need of an experienced project manager. They are looking for an experienced project manager who has experience implementing CPS220.
Contract: 6 months plus
What our client is looking for:
- Previous experience in technical implementation of CPS220 Risk Management in banking and financial services
- Understanding of how it applies to customer policies, standard and procedures and map to risk appetite
- Assessing and making recommendations in relation to the management or acceptance of risks
- Gap analysis between standards and customer procedures / practices
- Identify remediation items and plan for remediation
- Work with internal stakeholders on the remediation plan
- Drive policy changes, update standards based on the gaps and remediation plan
- Consulting / Advisory skills as customers don't know what they don't know
- A demonstrated self-starter with the ability to adapt to changing business requirements;
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively to senior management and stakeholders.
If you meet the above criteria and have experience implementating CPS 220 please get in touch. Alternatively I can be contacted on linkedin for future roles https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.