Huxley, in partnership with one of our clients in Hong Kong is looking for a Project Manager for a contractual basis.
We are looking for :
- A seasoned programme manager who understands the impact of engaging stakeholders, managing communications and adopting behaviours effectively
- A lead analyst to implement technology applications across multiple countries and ensure the rollout is successful in terms of meeting user needs and delivering the value of the applications
- Someone to engage with the global legal change programme to ensure synergistic working between the efforts
- Onboard and implement a chatbot solution for branch queries, starting in Hong Kong and then expanding to other countries in ASP and potentially other business lines as per business scoping requirements. This includes liaising with vendor, complying with internal requirements, scoping out business needs and working on the design and effective implementation of the chatbot.
- Implement an automated solution for RBWM and CMB marketing queries, based on a Riverview solution and in conjunction with a flow designed by the legal team. Work with Marketing and Legal to implement an effective, time saving method of advice.
- Support Legal SMEs in development, communication and training
- Support activity covering meeting minutes, actions / resolutions of issues
- Report on progress of initiatives to global legal change programme
- Experience in delivering and implementing technology rollout in the region
- Project and Programme Management / Planning
- Multi country senior stakeholder engagement and governance
- Experience of working in Financial Services industry
Location: Hong Kong
If you would like to know more information, please contact Danya Kumar
Registration No.: R1660502
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017