Leading Bank in London are looking to on-board a Project Manager with equities derivatives knowledge to establish and run a number of regulatory streams.
The successful Project Manager will work with various teams and PMs across the globe to deliver this agenda including:
- Trade and transaction reporting (MIFID, ESMA, HKMA, EMIR)
- MIFID best Execution monitoring
- Experienced Project Manager within capital markets
- Strong understanding of equity derivatives is a must
- Knowledge of key regulations such as MiFID I & II, EMIR etc
- A technical background (especially DevOps) would be beneficial
If this sounds of interest please click apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales