Project Manager - Finance & Tax, Brexit
- Type Contract
- Salary £400 - £500 per day +
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Insurance
One of the largest global insurers are looking for a Project Manager to join their Group Finance and Tax Division.
As a Project Manager across Group Finance and Tax you will report directly to the Programme Delivery Manager and be responsible for delivering the changes required to integrate the Brexit solution into the Group finance and tax functions.
As a Project Manager for one of the largest Insurance Organisations in the UK you will possess the following experience and qualities:
You will have a proven success in the end-to-end project delivery in a global organisation within complex business environments
- As a Project Manager you will have extensive experience working in enterprise wide finance functions covering all key finance processes (FP&A, stat accounting, regulatory returns, consolidation, actuarial, capital modelling, VAT, IPT etc.)
- Experience of working on finance and tax transactions, including knowledge of Solvency II
- Experience working in financial services, with a preference for general insurance
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills
A Project Manager across Finance and Tax you will be involved in the following responsibilities:
- You will have oversight of all Brexit related finance activity including other business area finance projects
- You will be accountable for ensuring business acceptance of end to end finance workflows
- You will have the responsibility of managing the end to end delivery of the group finance and tax solution through all stages of the project lifecycle
- Design and implementation of group finance and tax transactions required for the programme in an economically viable way If this role is off interest to yourself, please do not hesitate to apply now.
- Whilst an Insurance background is essential for this role, a General Insurance background is advantageous.
For a fast and speedy response, please contact myself Ak Lloyd or call me on 0207 469 5046.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales