We are recruiting for a Project Support professional to join a Private Bank based in Zurich, Switzerland.
They are looking for one or two professionals who can support them with the following steps:
- Support E-Discovery and Forensic Work Stream with the below:
- Create a landscape of available data sources relevant for e-Discovery projects
- Create an overview of existing system architecture
- Create a fact sheets per system/data source
- Review of log files, availability and integrity of data
- Challenge and test the integrity of log files
- Technical testing of pre-defined investigation scenarios
- Definition of guidance re data collection, processing, review, analysis and production
- Define system requirements/enhancement for future e-Discovery concept
- Implement/build a digital data library/taxonomy based on above work steps
- Act as a sounding board:
- Independently assess/review the e-Discovery target operating model
- Act as a sounding board for the e-Discovery steering committee
- Support the evaluation process of an e Discovery case management system.
- Requirements Analysis: Define and document the necessary system requirements with the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Software Vendor Research: Define current systems inventory. Test existing internal applications. Research external vendors. Prepare pre-selection for SME/STC.
- Software Demos: Prepare structured demo scripts. Invite vendors for demos.
- Software Decision: Support due diligence process and prepare vendor evaluation and selection process.
- Expertise and experience in E-Discovery and Forensic investigations/concept
- Experience within the banking industry, preferably Private Banking
- Project experience in system & tool implementation
- Know How and experience in Requirements engineering
- Deep technical knowledge and understanding
- Understanding of system architecture and log functionality
Start date: ASAP
Contract end date: 30.07.2018
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales